The Raspberry Pi is NOT included
The X705 is a multifunctional expansion board for all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40 pin header. It provides an advanced uninterruptible power supply and power . The X705 reserves the 40-pin header that can be stacked with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards for enhanced applications. The X705 can also be used with the X820 (2.5" HDD/SSD Shield), X850 (MSATA SSD shield), X822.
- Power supply: via Micro-USB socket : 4.7~5.5Vdc, 2.5A; Via DC power jack : 4.7~5.5Vdc ±5%, ≥4A
- UPS output : 5.1V ±5% Max 8A
- UPS charging current: 2A via Micro-USB socket, 3A via DC jack
- Terminal Battery Voltage : 4.2V
- Recharge Threshold : 4.1V
- DO NOT APPLY POWER TO YOUR RASPBERRY PI VIA THE PI's MICRO USB or Type-C SOCKET.
- DO NOT APPLY POWER TO X705 VIA THE MICRO USB SOCKET AND DC JACK AT THE SAME TIME.
- DO NOT USE 18650 BATTERY WITH BUILT-IN PROTECTION CIRCUIT
For more info, please refer to
1* X705 Power Management Board
1* Daughter Board
1* Screws Kit